NEW SETUP

Even when I started the blog last year, I didn't think I could continue indefinitely to come up with six entries for every chosen letter, or grouping of letters, given that I'm drawing on a finite number of reviews on my NUM blog. 

So for the edification of the one or two people reading, I'm still going to recapitulate six reviews, alphabetized by significant actors from the productions reviewed, but it's going to be six different letters per post. I might even get adventurous and-- skip over a letter, or letter-grouping-- in order to get to something I want to highlight. In the next post, for instance, I'm going to skip over one letter for that purpose.

I also won't necessarily keep the same order of the categories, though I still want to make a "costumed crusader" post the last of the six.

Example forthcoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment